The Radiance Cream is a moisturizing cream inspired by the The Queen of Hungary’s water. It was the most famous cosmetic between the seventeenth and eighteenth century, used by Madame de Sevigné but also Marie-Antoinette herself.
We’ve revisited this famous cosmetic water in a balm with a rich and nourishing texture using the rosemary of the King’s Garden of Versailles. The Radiance Cream allows to:
- Sublime the complexion.
- Prevent the apparition of aging signs.
- Balance the cutaneous flora.
How to use it?
The Radiance Cream can be used both in night or day cream. For a radiant complexion, apply the morning or the night on the clean and dry skin of the face, neck and neckline.
Pour un rituel de soin idéal, vaporiser la Lotion d’éclat sur la peau propre et sèche avant d’appliquer la Crème d’éclat ou le Baume d’éclat.
- Rosemary from the King’s Garden of Versailles: antioxidant, purifying and stimulating the radiance of the complexion.
- French camelina oil: moisturizing, nourishing and restorative, it helps to preserve the viability of cells, to protect their structure and to maintain the integrity of their membranes.
- French virgin toasted hazelnut oil: Nourishing, emollient, anti-radical. Rich in oleic acid (about 70%) and linoleic (about 18%).
- French plum tree oil from Gascogne: Nourishing and emollient.
- French apple from Provence: Moisturizing, refreshing, stimulating, anti-age
For more Info PLS Visit our FAQ Page
PLS Note : all Taxes are included in the Price you see it !
Thank you for shopping with us !